Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello & Welcome

Hello & Welcome,


Well here we go. My new venture into the world of blogging has been totally inspired by all the wonderful educators who have paved the way by creating their blogs, posting on Pinterest & of course, by permitting people like me to catch a glimpse into what we were missing. 


Summer Bucket List

Many bloggers have been talking about their summer bucket list. This summer will be time for me to play, discover and explore blogging so that I will be "ready" for sharing in August. I also want to read more about the Reading and Writing Workshop as I loved my time at the Institute last summer & seriously, if I wait until school starts again we all know what will happen. 


Apart from reading (kindle loaded ;)  I am very excited that I get to play tour guide to my nephew and his two buddies who are coming to Europe to celebrate their new status as High School Graduates. How fun will that be?! I may be even more excited than they are. The remainder of the summer will be spent enjoying friends and family with some R&R at my cottage in Canada with my faithful pup, Tucker.


A quick introduction for Tucker. Tucker is my lovely pup who thanks to the wonderful & dedicated people at Petfinder.com and HOMEWARD BOUND animal Rescue I was able to rescue him from a 30 day kill shelter. He is truly an "Expat" as he is an American dog, adopted by his Canadian mom and loving life in Amsterdam. Tucker has his own passport and loves traveling too!    
  https://www.homewardboundawg.com/Home_Page.html


our adventure begins




Introducing Tucker

3 comments:

  1. Tucker is very lucky to have a "mom" like you, Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank you! I just love that little guy ;)

    ReplyDelete